Danone is the second largest dairy company in the world. Based in Paris, it is known for its dairy and early childhood nutrition products. Danone is an RSPO member and has global palm oil commitments to source 100% segregated CSPO. It achieved its goals in 2011.
Danone is a founding member of SASPO, and is currently sitting on the steering committee
FoodXervices Inc is a leading distributor of over 4,000 products catering to a wide variety of F&B and hospitality establishments.
FoodXervices joined SASPO as an Emerald Member in March 2018. It is already an RSPO member and actively encourages its customers to use sustainable palm oil.
Unilever is a British-Dutch MNC based in London and Rotterdam. Third largest FMCG company in the world, its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. The company has committed to 100% sustainable palm oil by 2019. Unilever is a founding member of SASPO, and is currently sitting on the steering committee.
IKEA is the largest furniture company in the world. It is an RSPO member, and in 2015, achieved 96% segregated CSPO, with the remainder 4% offset by RSPO book and claim certificates. IKEA is a founding member of SASPO, and is currently sitting on the steering committee.
WRS owns and manages zoological parks in Singapore (the Singapore Zoo, the Night Safari, the Jurong Bird Park and the River Safari). It is an RSPO member and is committed to source 100% CSPO by 2022 in all its food and non-food products. Since 2017, it has switched all its cooking oil to segregated CSPO. WRS is a founding member of SASPO, and is currently sitting on the steering committee.
Ayam Brand is a food manufacturer based in Singapore and is known for its canned foods. Ayam is
Bee Cheng Hiang is a home-grown brand specialising in “bakkwa” or barbequed meat. Bee Cheng Hiang signed the sustainable palm oil pledge with WWF in September, and joined SASPO shortly after.
Commonwealth is a Singapore-based investment company with
Compass Group, based in London, is the largest food service company in the world catering to establishments such as Google Singapore and Australian International School. Compass Group is currently working towards achieving its global commitments to source 100% CSPO by 2020.
Crystal Jade is a Singapore-based culinary brand with over 100 outlets across 25 major cities. Crystal Jade signed the sustainable palm oil pledge with WWF in September, and joined SASPO shortly after. It is committed to sourcing cooking oil to CSPO by the end of 2018 for all its restaurants in Singapore.
Delfi is a regional chocolatier with Indonesia and the Philippines being its biggest markets. Delfi joined SASPO in November 2017.
F&N is a food and beverage manufacturer, known for its diverse range of bottled beverages and dairy products like condensed milk. F&N joined both RSPO and SASPO in
Singaporean-based Paradise Group focuses on Chinese cuisine in its 12 restaurant concepts. Crystal Jade signed the sustainable palm oil pledge with WWF in September, and joined SASPO shortly after.
Super Group is a regionally integrated instant food and beverage brand owner and manufacturer, producing popular local brands such as Essenso and Owl. Super signed the sustainable palm oil pledge with WWF in October, and joined SASPO shortly after.
Tong Seng Produce imports and distributes a range of household goods that includes rice and vegetable oils. Tong Seng signed the sustainable palm oil pledge with WWF in
TungLok is a homegrown Chinese restaurant chain with over 30 outlets in Singapore, and a growing presence in Asia. TungLok signed the sustainable palm oil pledge with WWF in September, and joined SASPO shortly after. It has since converted its cooking oil to mass balance CSPO for its restaurants in Singapore.
Ngo Chew Hong is a Singapore-based manufacturer and exporter of edible oils and fat products. Some of their leading brands include OKI, Turkey, Mona
ASEAN CSR Network works to promote and enable responsible business conduct in ASEAN to achieve sustainable, equitable and inclusive social, environmental and economic development.
ASEAN CSR is a founding member of SASPO. ASEAN CSR sits on SASPO’s Board of Directors and Steering Committee.
PM Haze is a non-profit focusing on outreach, research and advocacy on the transboundary haze crisis. Our mission is to drive a global movement to stop the haze by empowering the community with the knowledge, means and values
PMHaze is an associate member.
The Singapore Institute of International Affairs (SIIA) is a non-profit and independent organisation dedicated to the research, analysis, and discussion of regional and international issues. Founded in 1961, the SIIA is Singapore’s oldest think tank..
SIIA is an associate member.
World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is one of the world’s largest and most experienced independent conservation